- Client: Li Chiu Kong Family Sleep Assessment Unit, Department of Psychiatry, the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Functions: Self-assessment questionnaire with score calculation, auto treatement assignment, instant calcuation of sleep parameters, diary management, multimedia elements, direct message, backend CMS with user and treatment management and dynamic content update, analytics and exporting of data
- Platform: iOS, Android, CMS
- Services: UI/UX Design, Mobile App Development, Backend Development, Application Deployment
Sleepcation is a project for Li Chiu Kong Family Sleep Assessment Unit, Department of Psychiatry, the Chinese University of Hong Kong and funded by Jockey Club “COVID-19 Emergency Fund. The app aims at helping user to improve their insomnia”. Users will complete assessments on anxiety, insomnia and depression and receive treatment according to their situation.
- Mood capturing and diary
- Sleep parameter calculations
- Dashboard to track progress
- Self-assessment tools
- Treatment based on questionnaire results
- Report generation with customized filters
The app assesses users’ mental health situation according to their responses in questionnaire and generate instant result.